Please fill in the following form to register your interest to volunteer and one of our team will get in touch with opportunities to help.
We're fortunate enough to see the effect volunteering can have on not only an individual but the community at large. People volunteer for many different reasons; you may have some free time while the kids are at school, want to make a difference, recently retired, want to make new friends or looking to develop new skills - whatever the reason we're here to help!
You can volunteer as little or as much time as you choose. Volunteering varies enormously. Use your skills or learn new ones by:
- Organising and promoting fun days and community events.
- Sharing important health messages with your community.
- Undertaking surveys with local residents.
- Helping to improve local services.
- Making telephone calls to isolated residents.
Volunteering is fun and rewarding and you will get to know lots of people in your neighbourhood!